Sales Representative Job Opening
Printings In Motion - Carlstadt• Carlstadt, New Jersey
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Drive, travel & conduct face-to-face presentations with potential new customers. This is NOT mainly a desk job.
- Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques.
- Research & identify new leads and potential customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of sales with agency background desirable.
- Deep digital understanding.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Must be energetic, outgoing, and tenacious.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology.
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media Platforms, and help desk support software.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Build Relationships.
- People Skills.
- Customer Focus.
- Emphasize Excellence.
- Manage Multiple Projects.
- Attention to Detail.
About Printings In Motion - Carlstadt
"Printings In Motion" brings you the latest of technologies in video and printing. From greeting cards to invitation cards, magazine advertisements to interactive brochures: anything is feasible. “Our limit is your imagination” is not just a slogan on paper. Give yourself the chance to dream, and give us the chance to make it happen! PIM offers you high quality video and sound allowing you to show and play any type of presentation in the most pleasantly surprising way to your clients, business partners, family and friends...