Operations Clerk/Operations Executive Job Opening
Operations Clerk/Operations Executive
Tokunaga Masonry, Inc.• Pearl City, Hawaii
Category: Account Executive
Duties include but not limited to:
- Finding and screening possible bids/jobs.
- Review plans and specs.
- Conduct take-offs and/or assist project manager with taking measurements.
- Create drawings/plans with measurements.
- Manage all Company Safety procedures and protocols.
- Assist in project management and job coordination.
- Completing all beginning of project requirements per Contract.
- Requesting COI’s, Bonds, Street Permits, Building Permits, Noise Permits.
- Completing all AHA’s for each definable feature of work.
- Completing all submittals.
- Managing Company vehicle inventory.
- Managing Customer Relationship Management program.
- Manage and schedule all required safety training classes for Laborers/Masons/Carpenters.
- Manage and schedule all required medical clearances for Laborers/Masons/Carpenters.
- Obtain and manage badges/passes for all employees (Rapid Gate, DBIDS, AOA).
- Create timelines/delay reports for past projects, if needed.
- Create project schedules.
- Experience in the Construction Industry
- Proficiency in Adobe PDF, MS Work and MS Excel
- Organized and efficient
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be computer literate
- Professional and must be able to communicate well with customers and team
- Able to prioritize, multi-take and can work under pressure with time restrictions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other Desirable Experience/Education:
- Previous Project Management
- OSHA 10 certified
- OSHA 30 certified
- Safety Trained Professional or previous Safety Management/Personnel experience
- Previous Contractor Quality Control Experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Safety Officer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction Industry: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Drivers (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts