Retail Sales Consultant Job Opening
Retail Sales Consultant
JoS.A.Bank• Littleton, Colorado
Category: Sales Consultant
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT
FINE TAILORED CAREERS
Every day is a day to make somebody smile at Jos. A. Bank, a division of Tailored Brands. We help people love how they look by providing a convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience tailored personally to each customer’s lifestyle. If you want to make a difference, be part of a great team and grow, this position might be a perfect fit.
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT
Provide each customer with the customized personal service, attention to detail and follow-up that builds lasting relationships and return business, as you control your income through our competitive compensation model.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Execute the benchmark selling behaviors that have proven so effective within our team selling environment and use our resources to maximize each customer’s shopping experience, while building a solid customer base and helping your store location to excel.
- Learn and demonstrate our benchmark retail selling techniques on a consistent basis with customers
- Make appropriate recommendations for required alterations to customers and communicate effectively with tailors
- Work in a team selling environment by assisting teammates throughout the selling process.
- Assist tuxedo rental customers as directed by management
- Attend and participate in store meetings and attend all formal off-site training courses as directed by management
WHAT IT TAKES
The highly professional, knowledgeable, engaging retail sales consultant we seek should have these qualifications:
- Desire to work in a commission-driven sales position compensated through hourly pay + commission or commission only, depending on location
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays, and six-day work weeks during peak sale periods
- A positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- A professional, well-groomed appearance
- Customer service experience preferred
WHY WORK WITH US
We use our personalities to uncover our customers’ personalities.
At the core of Tailored Brands is a fun, family-like atmosphere that makes this an extraordinary place to work. Our engaging workplace is based on teamwork, growth, and respect, with a culture built on these guiding principles: Live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE
Jos. A. Bank offers everything you need to complement your ideal lifestyle. You’ll enjoy the competitive pay (hourly pay rate and commission for personal sales, or commission only depending on location) you would expect of an industry leader, as well as a broad range of benefits to support your total well-being, from health to wealth. See the complete list on our career site.
ABOUT TAILORED BRANDS
The success of Tailored Brands is powered by a team of 20,000 passionate employees at locations throughout the US, Canada, and the UK. Our popular brands include Men’s Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Moores Clothing for Men, and K&G Fashion Superstore.
APPLY NOW AND TRY US ON
Does Jos. A. Bank feel right for you? Try on our careers, and find the one that perfectly matches your talents, interests, and experience.
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the law.
Work Locations: 00363 Aspen Grove 7301 S Santa Fe Dr Unit 728 Littleton 80120