Email Marketing Coordinator Job Opening
Email Marketing Coordinator
Books-A-Million• Birmingham, Alabama
Executes and measures email marketing campaigns for E-commerce.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage functions of email programs; oversees timely reporting and documentation of email marketing campaigns
- Coordinate between site merchandisers, buyers, and creative to get assets and QA final content. Contributes to the creation of effective landing pages for email programs
- QA and approve all email campaigns to ensure that creative content, links, and copy are all correct
- Develop functional and actionable knowledge of email marketing, assessing our email creative to ensure messages are compliant with our email content policies
- Maintain awareness of new email technologies, marketing trends, competitor marketing, technologies and CAN-SPAM
- Help drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including Open Rates, CTR, engagement and retention
- Aid with development and analysis of weekly/monthly reporting and actionable next steps that will grow and optimize email campaigns
- Understand email customer behavior and provide recommendations to improve strategy
- Champions continuous improvement of the email development/deployment process including maximizing dynamic content, targeting, personalization and template development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar program
- 1-2 years of email marketing experience
- Experience working with email solution providers
- Detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- Must be able to sit at a computer or desk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use hands/arms to operate keyboard, telephone and for repetitive motion activities.
- Must be able to lift objects up to 25 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Must be able to communicate using speech, sight, and sound with or without assistive device.
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop or crouch while performing daily activities of the job.