DIGITAL SALES SPECIALIST Job Opening
DIGITAL SALES SPECIALIST
Aletheia Digital• Montgomery, Alabama
— Full-time, Commission
Category: Sales Specialist
Aletheia Digital is growing and we need a full time Account Executive in Montgomery, AL. The position will focus on maintaining and establishing relationships to insure success for our digital advertising clients. We LOVE our clients and we need people with that mindset.
You will also consult with Market Managers and other Digital Fulfillment Specialists on the team. We need a team player that wants a career in this industry. We also need someone with huge problem solving skills and a desire to continually learn.
Aletheia Digital is an entrepreneurial company that works with other entrepreneurs. Our culture is not a “corporate” one but rather a fun one where we work hard and play hard, and a job well done is rewarded and appreciated. We are not only open to better ideas, we expect our people to make us better with their ideas. If this sounds like you, click here or email your resume to [email protected]
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist clients by being the expert on new and/or current digital products.
- Hunt for new clients that will drive revenue and new relationships.
- Act as the project manager for your client by creating and maintaining project plans and schedules.
- Work closely with managers in the preparation of estimates, campaign schedules, budgets and other project management requirements.
- Research and understand advertising and digital media industry trends to best assist clients in achieving their advertising objectives. Create, manage, and analyze campaigns including display, video (including OTT and Connected TV), audio, SEM, Email Marketing, website creation, social monitoring, reputation management, and etc.
- Manage artwork creation for clients including display ads, emails, and logos
- Other duties as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a marketing communications, computer science or digital advertising related field preferred.
- Knowledge of digital media beneficial.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to leverage insight and analytics is highly recommended.
- Must be a self-starter who sets priorities, approaches new task with positivity and strives to execute with a high level of self-confidence, accountability, poise, maturity and interpersonal skills to deal professionally and influentially.
- Must be able to manage the demands of completing multiple tasks under deadline
Must be a team player who is passionate about their contribution towards delivering great work
This is a commissioned position. We have no caps on what you can earn.
- Holidays & PTO
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account
- On-demand Primary Care
- Health Advocate Program
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance