Field Sales Representative, State and Local Government Job Opening
Field Sales Representative, State and Local Government
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS sales, working with state and local government clients.
- 10 years of experience vending products to state and local government clients.
- Experience using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about platform- and infrastructure-as-a-service, and to perform basic technical qualification. Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment. Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Effective analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Field and Sales Representative, you will create and execute business strategy to be implemented in a fast-paced environment.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Generate a plan to ensure reach into accounts within the territory.
- Develop and provide custom presentations on Google Cloud solutions to customers.
- Develop strategies for teams to work effectively in a fast-paced industry.
- Gather, manage, and direct a team during the business cycle.
- Work collaboratively with the team to grow business with new and existing customers.