Retail Merchandiser Job Opening
T-ROC• Montgomery, Alabama
Now Hiring - Part-Time Retail Merchandisers!
Love having time to yourself but also want a dynamic and fun career?
FLEXROC,the newest division of T-ROC, is partnering with some of the most well-known big-box retailers to ensure all merchandising exceeds the client’s expectations. In this role you will primarily start out with tasks such as updating signage, auditing compliance, and stocking shelves. As you gain experience you will get to take on additional assignments that include implementing planograms to installing complex displays.
This role is part-time and ongoing. It can change from traveling among multiple stores to just servicing one store, depending on each unique and fun assignment.
Some of your Responsibilities:
- You get to work independently and/or as a part of a team depending on each assignment
- Communication with retail store management regarding your assignment
- Problem-solving is key, you will get to solve unexpected issues that occur in rapidly changing retail environments
- Read and implement planograms (POG’s)
- Understand the layout and efficiently navigate multiple types of retailers
- Learn and understand retailer systems required to access maps, planograms, and print price tags
- Read and follow detailed instructions
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Maintain a professional image and appearance
Requirements and qualifications, including but not limited to the following:
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- 6+ months experience in merchandising or retail
- Motivation to exceed expectations while working independently
- Experience reading store planograms and maps
- Must have a tablet or smartphone with an active data plan. You will report your worked hours through an online portal accessible with a smartphone
- You must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds from the floor to above your shoulders. In addition, you may need to lift heavy objects up to 100 pounds with the assistance of another associate.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time along with squatting, kneeling, using hands, and reaching
Get to Know Us:
T-ROC, a premier sales and merchandising organization known for its expertise in technology and proven partnerships with the biggest brands in the world, can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow and exciting new advancement opportunities. Listed on Inc 500|5000’s fastest growing companies in America and on SFBJ’s best places to work.
At T-ROC, we believe having diverse personalities makes us stronger and we also know there are a set of essential values that make us the best in class. A T-ROC employee has a spark of entrepreneurship and seeks to amaze customers. We pride ourselves in our integrity and our openness to embrace change. While we expect success, we know that we can’t achieve it if we don’t have fun along the way.
Give us your best and we will give you ours.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.