Sales Manager Job Opening
Smartronix• Herndon, Virginia
Smartronix, Inc. is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
Business Development / Sales - Cloud Solutions: This position focuses on the Public Sector Non-Profit Organization market sector. This individual will build new accounts and grow existing accounts in order to drive revenue within the cloud segment and will draw upon an extensive background in selling services and products to this vertical segment. Cloud solutions knowledge and experience should include Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
As an AWS Premier Consulting and Managed Services partner and a Gold Microsoft partner, and GCP MSP, Smartronix' Cloud Assured team (www.cloudassured.com) is enabling the cloud migrations for some of the worlds most recognizable businesses and Public Sector Organizations. Our environment is autonomous and requires someone who is highly enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple people in a very ambiguous area. In this role one must be capable of effectively engaging with multiple people inside a customer organization, both technical and business to solution sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the C-level as well as with business line leaders, software developers and IT architects. The candidate must be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a Market Sector coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets while performing the below:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined Market Sector.
- Develop and execute against a Market Sector plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Smartronix Cloud Assured services.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- Work with partners such as Amazon, Microsoft and Google to manage and grow business and pipeline.
- Assist customers in identifying priority adoption use cases for cloud and developing customer requirements.
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance within your Market Sector.
Develop and manage referral partners.
Develop key account strategy planning.
Participate in strategic sales and corporate business development planning.
Participate in company and industry events.
Experience with direct selling.
Knowledge of Public Sector IT Solutions and Compliance Standards
Knowledge of legacy IT environments and cloud hosting solutions.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Self motivated, able to thrive in ambiguous situations.
Must be able to manage and work remotely.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Substantial travel required.
- 7+ years of technology related sales, business development or sales engineering/consulting experience.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Highly motivated and effective within distributed teams with experience engaging and influencing at all levels of an organization.
- Experience with direct selling.