Tire Service Advisor (Littleton, CO) Job Opening
Tire Service Advisor (Littleton, CO)
Dealer Tire• Littleton, Colorado
Category: Sales Specialist
Tire Service Advisor (Littleton, CO)-19000735
The OrganizationDealer Tire is an international tire, maintenance, and light-repair product distributor that partners with automobile original-equipment manufacturers, including: Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, and Nissan/Infiniti. We distribute tire brands including: BF Goodrich, Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, Goodyear, and many others. Based in Cleveland, OH, Dealer Tire employs over 1,000 associates and operates an extensive network of distribution centers throughout the country. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service through our dedicated team of passionate and innovative employees.
Click here to watch Recruiting Video
Do you love cars, like helping others, and have a “can do” attitude? Are you solutions driven, love a challenge, and value having more personal time each day than hours spent at work? If so, Dealer Tire is looking for exceptional people like you to continue our growth and evolution.
As a Tire Sales Specialist, you will work as a tire expert inside a premium dealership. If you are an innovative individual who performs with excellence, energy, fairness, and accountability, consider a future with Dealer Tire. We offer a strong base salary and an uncapped monthly bonus, as well as an excellent benefits package.
- Sell/assist with sale of tires to customers on the service drive with the goal of exceeding assigned sales and productivity goals.
- Inspecting customers’ cars on the service lane.
- Diagnosing problems, tire related problems, recommending service and quoting prices.
- Assuring necessary repairs are completed as ordered and priced as quoted.
- Maintaining effective customer relationships including customers and dealer personnel.
- Overseeing customer satisfaction and complaints and solving problems that rise.
- Completing market analysis monthly.
- Assist in store operations: maintaining inventory, opening/closing the store and reporting responsibilities.
- Assisting dealership technicians to ensure service levels are maintained.
- 2+ years of automotive and/or retail customer service experience
- Meet the requirements of Dealer Tire’s Motor Vehicle Record Policy and Company Vehicle Fleet Policy
Other Duties as Assigned
- Two or three years of tire service experience, preferably in or from a retail tire and service environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with strong customer service orientation.
- May be required to operate a motor vehicle.
- Meet the requirements of Dealer Tire’s Motor Vehicle Record Policy and Company Vehicle Fleet Policy.
- Proficient computer skills to include experience with MS Office and online order management applications.
- Results Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Applies Knowledge
- Works Efficiently
- Speaks Effectively
- Learns Quickly
Physical Job Requirements
- On your feet 7 to 8 hours per day
- Bending down 300 to 400x per day to place/measure tires (this involves squatting and/or bending at the waist)
- This is based on an average of four tires being measured on 80-100 vehicles per day
- Walking briskly to keep up with service drive traffic
- Lifting up to 45 lbs
- Dealer Tire is a drug-free environment. All applicants being considered for employment must pass a pre-employment drug screening before beginning work.
- There will be random drug testing for all Dealer Tire Store associates
Why Dealer TireEOE StatementDealer Tire is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act*), or any other legally protected status, with respect to employment opportunities.
An amazing opportunity to join a growing organization, built on the efforts of hard working, innovative, and team-oriented people. We offer a competitive salary + bonus, and a comprehensive benefit package including: paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and 401k matching (50% on the dollar up to 7% of employee contribution).
- ADA Disclosure: Any candidate who feels that they may need an accommodation to complete this application, or any portions of same, based on the impact of a disability should contact Dealer Tire’s Human Resources Department to discuss your specific needs. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or via phone at 833-483-8232.
Job Tire Stores & Dealer Direct
Organization Tire Store
Unposting Date Ongoing
Recruiter Samantha L Brooks