Sales Representative Job Opening
Shop4D• Littleton, Colorado
Our cutting edge development team has built a software product that fixes all the top concerns facing automotive repair shop owners and makes them more profitable, as soon as they plug it in!
With an in-house programming team and a handful of sales team members, we’ve built an online application that industry magazines have praised, and our clients use to grow their businesses by hundreds of thousands (and even millions!) of dollars per year.
We’ve been in business since 1999, but this new, AI-driven (artificial intelligence) product was released just over a year ago…and we’re ready to scale this thing up with a focus and speed that will rival any successful tech company out there!. This is why we’re currently looking to hire some top-notch sales representatives. We’re offering base + commission, training, and a full benefits package. Our employees are family and we treat them that way!
Available benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k & paid vacations!
Family owned and operated member of our community!
5-day workweeks, no crazy hours!
Ongoing training and development!
As a Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be building your book, largely through cold calling. As you build your book, your job will change – you’ll never be done building your book, but you will be able to convert your clients into higher value customers due to a suite of very successful and proven products that our clients LOVE.
Your success will rest on your ability to reach decision makers, build relationships, and (unsurprisingly) close sales. You will look for faster ways to set demos, more systematic ways to close sales, and smarter ways to follow up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a sales position. Some of your leads will be warm, many you'll have to prospect yourself by picking up the phone.
- Schedule demos with key decision makers
- Nurturing and goal planning sessions with current clients
- Identifying qualified prospects who are a right fit for our products and services
- Navigating company structures to get past gate keepers and influence decision makers
- MUST have stable job history, at least 2 years at a sales position with verifiable references.
- Dedication to meeting deadlines while ensuring an attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- A zest for life and the ability to effectively attract an audience through your outgoing personality!
- Identifying areas of opportunity.
Base plus commission, with generous benefits including health/dental/vision and 401(k)
Job Type: Full-time
- Client Relations: 4 years (Required)
- Cold Calling: 4 years (Required)
- Sales: 4 years (Required)