Business Sales Consultant Job Opening
Business Sales Consultant
Heartland ECSI• Newport, Rhode Island
If you are an independent and tenacious individual looking for a lucrative career opportunity with an industry innovator, join our sales team at Heartland Payment Systems — one of the largest payments processor in the country. You MUST be driven, respectful, and a true go-getter!
You’ll find security in Heartland's weekly compensation plan with an unheard of 12-month up-front bonus paid each Friday. Plus, you receive uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly while vested equity continues to pay even if you retire early or pursue employment beyond Heartland. And, all of Heartland’s top performers enjoy stock options along with optional prizes and trips.
You will work closely with your Division Manager and VP of Sales during your first 30 days of employment to set appointments and close sales with local businesses. Your manager will accompany you on your initial appointments to demonstrate our short-cycle sales process using atlas, our groundbreaking iPad technological platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and paperless contract processing. You will have the freedom to set your own work schedule and work from home as you enjoy the best compensation and benefits plan in the payment processing industry!
- 12-month upfront bonuses paid weekly; lucrative compensation plan.
- Uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly, while collecting on vested equity — even if you don’t work at Heartland forever.
- Our comprehensive training program ensures you get on track, stay on track and secure success.
- Prospect for new business using atlas, dropins and cold calls — creating leads based on location, competitor market share and area businesses.
- Apply consultative sales approach to uncover and address business needs.
- Present value proposition and close sales with clients signing contract via atlas on the spot.
- Upsell clients on loyalty marketing, payroll, mobile and other products and services.
- Maintain ongoing communication with sales manager.
- Meet regularly with the Sales Training & Technology team for continuous payment and sales education.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Healthcare savings account.
- Flexible spending, limited purpose spending and dependent care accounts.
- Voluntary accident, hospital and serious illness insurance.
- 24/7 technical and customer support.
- Endorsements from local and national associations, such as the Nationals Restaurant Association and Oklahoma Restaurant Association.
- No corporate-wide layoffs.
Heartland Payment Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.