Talent Development Specialist Job Opening
Talent Development Specialist
ResCare• Casa Grande, Arizona
Assists program participants in developing vocational goals reflective of their skills, capabilities and interests. Manages participant progress towards achieving goals by creating and updating plans.
- Meets with participants to identify barriers to employment and develop strategies to manage these issues.
- Maintains complete, accurate and timely case notes and related records in manual and or electronic systems.
- Outreach to referrals who fail to show for appointment.
- Eligibility determination, data entry and case management
- May conduct orientations for outreach purposes
- Maintain contact with customer and employers for work experience activities
- May assist with guidance for vocational training activities, support service’s needs
- Create update and ensure completion of plans according to contract deadlines.
- Attends scheduled supervision meetings to discuss participants progress.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a satisfactory equivalent of education and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge about community resources.
- Able to work with and relate to participants and be culturally sensitive.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be computer literate and have MS Word and Excel skills at minimum, and the ability to learn specialized databases and software systems
- Bilingual a plus
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
About Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Talent Development Specialist.
About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation’s leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare’s team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry’s best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
318 N FLORENCE ST, CASA GRANDE, AZ 85122-4423 USA