Regional Sales Manager - Federal Job Opening
Regional Sales Manager - Federal
Firemon• Fairfax, Virginia
We’re currently looking for smart, enthusiastic people who want to help us revolutionize the security intelligence industry by solving our customers’ complex problems. We have a product that customers love, very gifted product and engineering teams that are building innovative solutions, and an unbeatably fun culture.
What You'll Do:
We are looking for entrepreneurial minded sales leaders to concentrate exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy resulting in Federal revenue growth and new customer acquisition. Leveraging your relationship with Channel Partners is essential to scale and grow your business. Strong candidates have a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas and thrive in an environment where they are in control of their earnings.
- Direct sales and channel sales management responsibility for assigned territory and revenue goal for license, maintenance and professional services
- Initiate, establish and maintain contact with team members, prospects, clients, and partners within assigned territory
- Develops recommendations for growth, opportunities for growth, and key target accounts in the assigned territory
- Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of FireMon products, policies and services
- Become proficient in FireMon offerings and know when to engage Pre-Sales assistance
- Expand current and build new systems integrator and consulting partner go-to-market plans to scale business development and channel sales
- Accurately forecast and manage deal closure
Personal Characteristics Requirement
- A preference for hands-on, quality-oriented work style where attention to detail is imperative
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to build and manage complex relationships in complex organizations
- A quick study, one who has the ability to thrive in an environment responsive to and inspired by new ideas.
- Open and direct communication skills; articulate speech and good listening skills.
- A high energy level, comfortable with multi-tasking.
- A professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior.
- A self-starter who has initiative and staying power.
Must Have Skills:
- Proven Technical Enterprise Solution Selling Experience with a Security and/or Enterprise Software Solutions Focus
- Proven Track Record of growing New and Add License Revenue Sales Growth and achieving assigned quotas
- Major Federal Civilian, Department of Defense and Intelligence agency selling experience and current key account relationships
- Federal Procurement and Contracting Experience including large Federal RFI, RFP and RFQ response
- Strong Systems Integrator Teaming and Relationship Management
- Strong Resale Channel Development and Management Experience
- Team Selling and Shared Territory Management Experience
- Clear Communication and Executive Level Presentation Skills
- Ability and Willingness to perform high level product demonstrations
- Prior Experience with CRM solutions such as SalesForce.com, Siebel, etc
- A plus to have Current Security Clearance or Formerly Cleared
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science Degree or higher
- Travel - average of two monthly 2 to 3day trips outside the DC area.
- Personal – Team Player, Communicative, Polished, Trustworthy, Hungry, FireMon Fit
FireMon has been at the forefront of the security management category, delivering first-ever functionality such as firewall behavior testing, workflow integration, traffic flow analysis and rule recertification. Our solutions have helped more than 1,500 organizations around the world gain visibility into and control over their complex network security infrastructures.
One of the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the overall product and business. Each person’s work directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and success of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company.
What we do isn’t easy. Our customers have unique and complex security problems that are difficult to solve. This doesn’t intimidate us, it inspires us. It pushes us to be more creative and find solutions that delight our customers and ensure their success. If this sounds like a movement you'd be interested in joining, we invite you to apply today.
- FireMon does not offer Sponsorship or relocation