Sales Development Representative Job Opening
Sales Development Representative
Enercon Industries Corporation• Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Category: Field Representative
The Sales Development Representative is directly accountable for aggressive follow-up & conversion of marketing qualified leads. In addition, the Sales Development Representative is accountable for direct follow-up with existing customers, past sample trial prospects, new targets and opportunities we've lost in the past. This role is specifically designed to generate new opportunities that our sales team will close & win!
A few of this ideal individual's responsibilities:
- Serves as primary for inbound calls without a current existing relationship
- Ensures 10 minute goal for web lead follow-up is achieved.
- Aggressively pursues trade show & webinar lead follow-up (not assigned to Regional Sales Managers) using Enercon’s developed cadences for each of these lead sources.
- As opportunities stall, Sales Development Representative will re-engage in the follow-up process to attempt to bring the opportunity back to life. Following a prescribed method, will close opportunity or transfer back to sales manager as appropriate.
- Enercon’s customers respond positively when engaged by our team members. An active part of this role will follow-up with Enercon’s existing customers with an ultimately goal of uncovering new projects.
- The Sales Development Representative will actively pursue other leads in Enercon’s CRM to convert to a qualified lead.
- Sales Development Representative actively engages with online chat leads and works to convert them to qualified leads and takes the lead role for response with this tool.
Education & Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each core function satisfactorily. The individual must have experience in an environment with a high number of interactions with prospects on a daily basis. The duties above are typically fulfilled through a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Engineering or related field and 3+ years of experience in a high customer interaction role. Candidates must have prior experience making more than 50 outgoing calls per day.
Additional Knowledge, Skills or Qualification
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Position will require communication with customers and representatives during non-standard office hours. Must be willing to go the extra mile which will require more than 40 hours per week in many cases.
- Exhibits high standards of performance, pursues aggressive goals and works diligently to achieve them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to work efficiently in a team oriented environment and independently from start to finish on select projects.
- Extremely detail oriented with superior organizational skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) program
- Holiday pay
- Vacation & sick pay
- Employer Sponsored Medical Reimbursement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- STD & LTD Insurance
Why Enercon? Our products allow our customers all over the world to produce cutting edge technology that defines future generations. Enercon also boasts an average employee tenure of over 13 years; we pride ourselves in being the place where people spend their careers.
Enercon Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable Accommodations will be made for qualified employees with disabilities.