Business Development Specialist Job Opening
Business Development Specialist
Express Employment Professionals of Littleton• Littleton, Colorado
Business Development Specialist Job Littleton, CO
Express Employment Professionals of Littleton is seeking a Business Development Specialist for an internal opportunity with our Littleton office! This is a great opportunity for an entry-level/mid-level candidate who is looking to learn about the Staffing Industry and receive award winning training and guidance from the nation's top staffing firm. Our company culture is fun, fast-paced, team-oriented, and all team members encourage each other to meet their goals and succeed! Work schedule is from 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. This position offers base pay plus commission.
- Experience selling a service (staffing, products, etc) is preferred, but not required.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting as well as independently.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation.
- Inside sales/cold calling experience preferred, not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Basic Excel, Outlook.
- Comfortable in contacting and engaging with business people at all levels.
- Ability to withstand rejection.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills as well as appearance and presentation style.
- Must be energetic with a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- Willingness to learn and commit to learning different styles/techniques of contacting a client, obtaining and closing a sale.
- Comfortable navigating the South West Denver Metro area.
- Able to attend Chamber of Commerce and other professional networking events once a month.
As the Business Development Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work with our local office, which has been locally owned and operated for over 20 years. In this position, you will receive both online/webinar based training to gain an understanding of our staffing industry as well as learn the foundation of what makes a great sales representative, plus you will receive hands-on training directly from the owner of the company, who has been successful in sales for over 20 years. You will be working on a team to strategize and implement how our company and passion can assist local business owners across various industries. These companies range in size from small, medium and large and many are multinationals as well.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today! ExpressPros.com/LittletonCO
We are located at:
1709 W. Littleton Blvd
Littleton, CO 80120
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)