Outside Sales Representative Job Opening
Outside Sales Representative
The Minnesota Chemical Co.• Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
The Minnesota Chemical Co. is searching for an outside sales representative in Menomonee Falls, WI. The sales representative will be selling equipment and supplies to companies in surrounding Wisconsin counties. The equipment territory will include the Upper Peninsula of MI. Milwaukee and Waukesha will be supply only counties. The sales representative will report directly to Dan Baker
- Employer paid single health and dental Coverage
- Employee paid Premium Participation
- 401K with employer match
- Non-commutable mileage reimbursement
- Company provided smartphone and laptop
- You will be expected to call on equipment and supply customers when in any part of your territory.
- Weekly meetings (8 am Friday, phone) with Dan are required.
- You will provide a written review of the week prior to the meeting. (date of each contact seen, topics, follow up plans)
- V-cards must be submitted for all new and updated contacts.
- Discuss the activity of that week
- Discuss and make a plan for the following week
- Employee agrees to supply reports in person, verbally, email or by voicemail to Dan Baker and keep V-cards updated.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable vehicle
- Clean driving record, available for drug testing.
- Up to 4 nights per month out of town.
- Good computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite).
Indeed Hire and The Minnesota Chemical Co. are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Cold Calling: 1 year (Required)
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)