SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Job Opening
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
3Pillar Global• Fairfax, Virginia
- Superior sales, business development, business and client engagement skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in both account growth and net new logo growth.
- Demonstrated expert level of proficiency in sales and business acumen, pipeline management, customer relations, opportunity identification, conflict and negotiation management.
- History of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting and high activity metrics.
- Consultative/growth minded account executive and seller who develops deep relationships and adds value to the client's business over the long term.
- Depth of experience in a variety of applicable technologies is essential and strong services business knowledge is required.
- Must be knowledgeable in the latest mobile, big data, and advanced technology trends in the market and be able to speak on these topics.
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategic long-range plans across a wide scope within the organization.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and have the ability to effectively manage new prospects and multiple accounts in different stages, while proactively seeking new opportunities with client engagements.
- Understanding of product development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum).
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
- New client pursuit and acquisition to include contract negotiation and deal execution.
- Teaming with technical professionals for engagement management to ensure projects are successful for both the client and 3Pillar.
- Responsible for creating existing client account growth strategy and execution.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel; build and maintain pipeline to reflect appropriate quota coverage.
- Take a consultative approach to translating client needs into solutions that can be sold and delivered by 3Pillar Global.
- With assistance from Sales Operations you will manage the commercial relationship to include defining an effective pricing strategy and contract management (writing SOWs, MSAs, RFPs and RFIs).
- Must be knowledgeable in the latest mobile and web development industry trends and be able to speak intelligently on those topics.
- 3Pillar Global is headquartered in Fairfax, VA, with delivery centers in Romania and India. We pride ourselves in providing an employee-friendly work environment that includes:
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands.
- Employer funded medical plan for employees and their dependents.
- Employer funded dental plan for employees and their dependents.
- Employer funded vision plan with the option to purchase a premium plan.
- 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
- Company paid disability and life insurance and the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself and family.
- Unlimited PTO Policy.
- 9 Company paid Holidays.
- Business casual atmosphere.
We take data privacy very seriously and we want to make sure you understand and agree to the way we collect, store and use your personal data.
By filling in and submitting your application you provide us with your personal data.
We collect your data in order to process your job application.
We typically process and store your data for the duration of 10 years or until you withdraw your consent.