RETAIL/RESET MERCHANDISER PART TIME Job Opening
RETAIL/RESET MERCHANDISER PART TIME
CROSSMARK• Alabaster, Alabama
# of Openings
- Using plan-o-grams and schematic layouts, you’ll implement department or brand resets in grocery/retail settings.
- Provide excellent customer service and develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates, and other merchandising companies to meet company and client objectives.
- Receive required products/materials to be utilized for resets at a secure location
- Using web-based systems, provide end-of-day reports, recaps, and other information as required.
- Ensure high levels of collaboration, engagement and customer service at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Prior retail reset or merchandising experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to successfully complete scheduled department, brand or general reset work activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication with store (client) personnel/management regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions and client sales plan objectives.
- Strong execution skills with the ability to meet challenging/changing deadlines
- Regular access to a computer or printer for assigned duties
- Reliable Internet access
- Basic computer literacy using internet platforms (Internet Explorer or Chrome)
- Ability to navigate and utilize a tablet and or smartphone technology as required
- Reliable transportation - must be able to transport yourself and required product/materials from your residence to execute a variety of work (must be able to travel to multiple locations, typically between 25-40 miles - mileage reimbursement is provided). Associate that utilizes a personal vehicle for business purposes are required to maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and the minimum auto insurance coverage specified by the associate's state of residence.
- Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
- This position requires the ability to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or balance.
- You must be able to regularly lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high. Product resets can be very physical in nature. Reset activities could include removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures and displays, reorganizing the products according to the Plan-o-gram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products, and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
- This role is not expected to exceed 24 hrs. a week, although the company does maintain discretion to change the hours, based on the needs of the client and or business. Typical hours of operation are from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5pm, with occasional projects requiring early morning (5 am-6 am), overnight travel, weekends or evenings as well. Availability preferences: Monday through Friday, with availability to work two to three 6-8 hour days, starting at 5 or 8 am.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.