Vending/Merchandiser Route Sales Driver Job Opening
Vending/Merchandiser Route Sales Driver
Five Star Food Service, Inc.• Jasper, Alabama
Choices, Choices....Let me Help....Pick 4U! Come be a Vending/Merchandiser Route Sales Driver for Five Star Food Service TODAY!
At Five Star Food Service our Vending/Merchandiser Route Sales Drivers adequately stock our vending machines with food, snacks, and drinks on established routes to businesses throughout the city and surrounding areas while being on the open road working independently. Vending/Merchandiser Route Sales Drivers work in a fast pace environment while maintaining average 10 hour days. Our Vending/Merchandiser Route Sales Drivers are also provided with a company vehicle to drive, too.
Vending/Merchandiser Route Drivers responsibilities include:
- Greeting and building a business rapport with customers while ensuring all the food is merchandised in an attractive manner.
- Responsible for maintaining the display equipment, break room counters, and stocking/cleaning up the condiments appropriately while making sure all food is rotated to ensure the highest level of fresh products are available.
- Record transactions on appropriate handheld device
- Selects items from the warehouse and loads truck
- Perform routine maintenance & cleaning on equipment at customer locations
- When not running routes be prepared to perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment; performs job safely and engages in job duties to ensure the safety of the company owned vehicle
- Keep accurate inventory records/reports and provide sales receipts.
- Must be able to lift 35lbs+; on a repetitive basis and have the ability to reach, bend, stoop on a frequent basis.
- Route Drivers are required to be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver's license; Class F Endorsement required for drivers based in Tennessee.
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical
- Pass a MVR Check
- Ability to drive a company box truck vehicle over an established route.
- Preferred experience in Route Driving and Vending.
Notice: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.