General Manager Job Opening
Jimmy John's | Perillo Inc.• Arlington, Washington
Summary: Manages all functions of the restaurant to ensure customer service and high-quality products are delivered and ensures restaurant profitability. Responsible for the successful execution of fast and accurate sandwiches, world class customer service while maintaining a clean and organized shift.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages a staff of Assistant Managers and approximately 12-25 employees. Assigns, oversees and evaluates work for compliance
- Manage hiring, training, evaluating, discipline and termination of employees
- Provides on the job training for new employees
- Delegates and is responsible for the ordering receipt, storage and issuing of all food, labor, equipment, cleaning and paper supplies for the unit to ensures a minimum loss from waste or theft
- Assists in the supervision, preparation, sales and service of food
- Forecasts food items by estimation what amount of each food item will be consumed per shift
- Supervises food preparation and service operations while on duty. Assists In shopper during rush periods to ensure the maintenance of restaurant efficiency.
- Assists In shoppers with greeting customers, talking orders, using the cash register, assembling orders and checking for completeness and correctness
- Ensures that every customer received world class customer service
- Routes deliveries and supervises drivers to maximize delivery business and speed
- Completes daily food preparations (opening procedures, meat and vegetables slicing, bread production)
- Executes systems and procedures with 100% integrity and completeness
- Completes daily, weekly and period paperwork with accuracy
- Controls inventory by using weekly inventory system and maintain regular inventory ordering schedules
- Conducts Weekly Manager meetings
- Audits system and procedures as well as shift ending paperwork
- Completes preventative maintenance and upkeep on stores equipment and supplies
- Performs other related duties as required
- Responsible for 100% of the cash drawers during the shift
- Manages deposits and change orders per Deposit Operating Procedure
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Work Environment: Must be able to speak, read and write the English language fluently and clearly. Must have strong math abilities in addition, subtraction, fractions, and percentages. Understand use of personal computer of various software such as Excel and Word.
Required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk, hear, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, lift up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties the employee is occasionally exposed to mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Special Requirements: Willing to work overtime, holidays, weekends as business dictates. Must be 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, current automobile insurance, clean driving record and must have physical stamina to work 45-50 hours per week.
Brand: Jimmy John's
Address: 4008 172nd ST. C-1 Arlington, WA - 98223
Property Description: Smokey Point Jimmy Johns
Property Number: 1870