Sales Associate - North Kentucky Job Opening
Sales Associate - North Kentucky
Rally House• Florence, Kentucky
Retail Sales Associates
Join the Rally House team and SHOW YOUR COLORS!! Whether you root for the Bengals, FC Cincinnati or Reds, Rally House offers a diverse workplace, excellent career path plus sportswear and gear to advance your personal and professional game.
Why Rally House? Our stores offer a 40% off discount, friendly environment, flexible schedule and comfortable shopping experience, with associates dedicated to helping customers find the perfect new item to represent their team! We want to be more than just another sports apparel and gift store, and our team helps us stand apart from the competition. We don't just provide jobs; we provide careers - places to grow. The key to creating our premium experience is our people. Our focus is to hire people who are passionate about sports and helping customers. Premium associates who maintain or exceed our standards of excellence help bring our brand to life in-store and online and by taking great care of our customers.
Fashion Sales Associates help with basic operational and transactional functions to keep our stores game day ready! Responsibilities include: engaging with customers to enhance their shopping experience and help meet their shopping needs, merchandising product to keep the sales floor organized and appealing, and assisting at the cash register. Sales Associates also handle a variety of operational duties as assigned by the Store Management Team (i.e. housekeeping duties, visual presentation standards, fold merchandise, etc.). The Fashion Sales Associate will refer all duties, which require managerial experience and/or approval to the Sales or Store Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop relationships with customers
- Customer Service: Ensures that the customer remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize and move merchandise, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within guidelines
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error. Ability to prepare deposit as necessary. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Customers, Members of Management, and Store Associates
- Flexibility: Flexibility in scheduling to meet the needs of the business
- Retail clothing experience preferred
- Must be sales focused, exude high energy, and have an outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- May be asked to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
RH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer