Account Executive Job Opening
Ace Asphalt of Arizona Inc• Henderson, Nevada
The Account Executive position maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts and clients. This person relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish specific sales metrics and may mentor sales representatives to accomplish his/her goals as well. A wide degree of creativity and sales acumen is expected. Ace Account Executives should be prudent to conduct selves with the utmost integrity to maintain Ace’s strong corporate image.
- Targets potential clients and develops relationships in order to acquire new revenue generating opportunities for Ace.
- Measures potential jobs to determine price and planning
- Proactively handles customer issues and concerns in an expedient manner.
- Partners extensively with Production to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintains accurate metric reporting in SalesLogix so clearly understands performance-to-date and goal percentages.
- Works effectively with customer service, accounting, production and management to develop a team environment
- Completes market research and sales analysis as required
- Prepares sales reports, price analysis, comparisons and customer call reports as required
- Partners with entire Sales Department to assist in building materials for presentations, proposals, customer letters, miscellaneous as needed.
- Proactively identifies areas of process improvement and new business penetration by networking with key constituents, attending trade shows, journals, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Approximately two (2) to four (4) years in a related sales capacity, and experience selling a variety of paving maintenance products.
- Requires a high school diploma; a college degree in Business, Marketing or similar field is preferred.
- Requires strong managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to be a positive leader with experience leading, facilitating, teaching and coaching teams of people in successful endeavors.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams, managers, supervisors, and vendors.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Understanding of business technology
- Must demonstrate critical thinking, problem- solving and organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work well with others in a team approach.
- MS Office and Sales software proficiency
- Clean driving record
- This position requires the ability to prioritize, organize, and manage one's schedule with minimal supervision.
- Extensive vehicle travel is required for the position.