Hotel Sales Manager Job Opening
Hotel Sales Manager
Hampton Inn Mobile-East Bay/Daphne• Daphne, Alabama
Join our dynamic sales team that represents Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites and Hampton Inn Mobile-East Bay/Daphne. This team works closely to ensure the success of our hotel complex.
We are seeking a candidate with at least 2 + years or more of hotel Sales experience to join an innovative, creative and growing company with Commonwealth Hotels, LLC.
Who we are
Our Mission at Commonwealth Hotels is accomplished by providing quality Products and Services to our guests through Attention to Detail, Integrity, Pride and Intensity in all we do. This allows us to develop a special relationship with our guests, associates and owners, carving out our niche in the marketplace. These actions across the board result in superior sales and financial performance.
As a Company we believe the true success of our operation rests with the associates who bring life to the bricks and mortar. A great hotel or club is created by great people who perform their job to the best of their ability and are always friendly and helpful to guest. The attitude of our associates all our associates is the mark which sets us apart from other management companies. As the property becomes known for its quality of service and attitude of its associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the personal level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality people and this combination in turn yields satisfied guests.
What you will be doing
The Sales Manager in conjunction with the General Manager has direct oversight of the Sales operation of the hotel. The Sales Manager has direct and indirect responsibility as it relates to the Sales and Marketing Budget/P&L, revenue forecasting, advertising, marketing, developing and writing business plans, and ownership meetings. Must be proficient in general computer knowledge and able to train and monitor both the group and transient contractual agreement process, quoting rates, sending referrals, setting traces, and the management of retention, reactivation, and acquisition accounts. The Sales Manager reports directly to the General Manager and indirectly to the Area Director and Field Director of Sales and Marketing for the Region. Communication and organizational skills are of the utmost importance. Our associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we would enjoy speaking with you.
- Results Driven
- High Touch Sales Leader
- High degree of professionalism
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Computer literate
- High level of communication skills (oral and written)
- Highly motivated
- Strong presentation skills
- Passion to succeed
- Proven negotiation skills
- Hands on approach
- The ability to relocate
- Quarterly Incentive Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Basic Term Life AD&D
- Flex Spending (125 Cafeteria Plans)
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life AD&D
- Travel Discounts
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Paid Holiday's
- And Much More...
Drug Free Workplace/EEO
- Minimum of 2+ years as a Sales Manager
- 80% of time spent on solicitation of accounts, 20% administrative, management, and training
- Proven record of independent, self-motivated work habits
- Track record of consistency in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analyze statistics and develop/implement sales strategies to identify key areas, problems and success rates
- Execute reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Research and develop markets
- Foster current account relationships for repeat business
- Ability to focus on the big picture as well as individual results
- Ability to develop an understanding of concepts, practices and pre established guidelines and procedures
- Assist in the direction of revenue management
- Maintain active and visible position in the local community and industry
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel