I.T. Services Sales Executive - Hospitality Job Opening
I.T. Services Sales Executive - Hospitality
NTT DATA Services• Herndon, Virginia
Req ID: 41623
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a I.T. Services Sales Executive - Hospitality to join our team in Herndon, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
The Travel and Hospitality industry is seeing a wave of unprecedented change. Today’s digitally savvy travelers expect mobile access at every step of the process, and they regularly turn to social media and review sites as part of their decision making. Our full range of IT solutions for telecom and media companies offer a strong foundation in digital integration and services management, and we can help you modernize business processes, adopt predictive analytics and develop a unified customer strategy across digital channels. At NTT DATA Services, we drive outcomes that keep our clients a step ahead in this digitally dynamic world.
- Principally responsible for selling next generation solutions (Applications, Business Process Outsourcing, Digital, Infrastructure, Cloud, & Security, and Consulting) that impact business outcomes in Hospitality vertical
- Responsible for analyzing existing and anticipated customer requirements and driving value-add solution conversations at the C Suite
- Conduct sales presentations and maintain up-to-date account forecast and sales records to facilitate portfolio management and prospective customer contact
- Evangelize the NTT DATA innovations by utilizing NTT Data subject matter experts and partners to distinguish portfolio capabilities and their ability to impact business outcomes
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen in creative and differentiating deal constructs
- 8+ years of Business Development and IT Services/Solution Sales experience
- Sales experience to include selling multi-year, multi-service, or complex service contracts that involve any combination of the following: Infrastructure/Cloud Services, Application Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Consulting (not products)
- Experience leading sales pursuits and crafting a strategy focused on designing leading-edge, value add outsourced solutions to support customer specific needs
- Past sales success related to engaging customer at Executive Suite utilizing consultative sales approach
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to establish “Trusted Business Partner” relationships
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, highly matrixed global organization, as well as knowledge with “global business model (onshore/offshore/near-shore)”
- Travel may average up to 60% to customer locations throughout the world
- Prior sales experience selling within the hospitality segment
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.