Retail Merchandiser - Tuscaloosa, AL Job Opening
Retail Merchandiser - Tuscaloosa, AL
Blackhawk Network• Tuscaloosa, Alabama
About Blackhawk Network:
JOIN Main Street Solutions – Blackhawk Network’s Merchandising Brand!
About Blackhawk Network:
Why work for our Main Street Solutions in our Merchandising Team:
- Great opportunity to build a part time career in merchandising
- You are hired as a PART TIME employee, not a contractor
- Ability to set your own schedule within a week, in most cases
- Day-time work hours – no evenings, weekends or holidays
- Competitive hourly base pay, drive time & monthly car allowance
- Work with the biggest brands in retail
Main Street Solution’s primary focus is merchandising gift card product and various product lines in multiple retailers nationwide. We pack out product, set to plan-o-gram, report out-of-stock, place shelf tags, conduct resets and install new fixtures. We build relationships with Retail Management and provide customer’s shopping guidance of our product lines we merchandise.
Join the Main Street Solutions’ Merchandising Team
- Complete all assigned projects within designated territory
- Participate in weekly conference calls
- Complete all call report questions and take pictures of completed work via tablet
- Build and develop strong relationships/partnerships with Retail Store Management at each account
- Complete all types of merchandising activities
- Installs (set and build)
- Resets (read and understand Plan-o-grams)
- New item Cut-ins
- Signage Placement
- Conduct inventories and process returns
- Cover stores outside of designated territory on as needed basis and/or vacation coverage
- Ability to use web portal reporting systems from home computer and wireless tablet
- Merchandising and/or retail experience.
- Work 9 - 13 hours on average per week. Hours will vary
- Able to travel 30-60 miles radius around home market
- Experience with computers, smart phones, IPads, etc.
- Must own home computer and have internet access
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and work in fast-pace environment
- Strong work ethic, be pro-active and ability to overcome obstacles
- Reliable car, car insurance, valid driver license and excellent driving record
- Bending, squatting, extending arms upward and downward, standing for long periods at a time
- Lifting and/or transporting boxes up to 30lbs.
- Ability to move fixtures on wheels
- Read and understand directions and instructions on IPADS or Smartphones