Market Account Manager Job Opening
Market Account Manager
KGAB AM 650• Cheyenne, Wyoming
Job Summary: Collaborative role with the sales floor and Account Management team. This position reports to the Director of Sales and is responsible for ensuring booked revenue matches campaign delivery. This person will need to be adept in several systems and capable of keeping multiple projects organized as they move through the launch process.
- Billing: Receives, reviews for completeness and books all revenue and production for the market through Wide Orbit and vCreative. Campaigns range from Broadcast, to Digital marketing and live event sponsorships.
- Ad Creation: while this role does not personally build banner ads, this person must have an understanding of standard IAB ad units. This person will help the sales team by coordinating ad creation with our art team and make sure that the creative matches the campaign.
- Campaign Build: Works closely with Regional Account Manager to ensure IGNITE campaigns are set up properly. This person is also responsible coordinating the build of all Broadcast campaigns with the production team as well as our owned and operated digital products. You will be leaned on to provide guidance regarding next steps for the sales team.
- Campaign Optimization & Reporting: curates and organizes revenue confirmations, campaign reports and disseminates that information to the sales team for review, approval and campaign edits.
- Support: Monitors campaign life cycle and updates sales team as campaigns approach renewal/expiration/launch. Helps develop and build sales proposal templates (PowerPoint).
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Exceptional Communicator
- Adept in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with broadcast/calendar billing, some familiarity with digital banner advertising and demonstrates an ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- 6+ months experience in radio or digital advertising
- 3+ years’ experience in related field
- High school diploma or higher education