Outside Sales Representative Job Opening
Outside Sales Representative
LaForce Inc• Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
We are looking for an Outside Sales Rep to work out of the Milwaukee office to sell commercial building products on the Aftermarket side of our business. The primary role of this position is to sell LaForce manufacturer/distributor products to business, institutional, and industrial establishments.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, meets with customers at their place of business or at the LaForce office, or talks with customers by phone.
- Displays or demonstrates products, using samples or catalogs, and emphasizes salable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on experience, commitments from department processors, vendors, and knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Follow up on quotes to customers to determine if and or when the quote/project will proceed into an order.
- Communicate with inside sales/support staff on a daily basis on status of quotes, orders, issues, or customer service questions from customer.
- Reviews paper work, quotes, and orders that are compiled and/or completed by inside sales/support person.
- Attends trade show.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Drug Screen, background, and driver’s license check and employment verification
LaForce offers great benefits and a fun, professional working environment.
- 401K plan with a match
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid time-off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company wellness & volunteer program
- Company Vehicle
To learn more, visit us online at www.laforceinc.com
Keywords: Sales, Outside Sales, B2B Sales, Account Executive